Re: [HoB/D] 20/20 vision needs plan, says Executive Council

> What will it take to make the Holy Spirit come alive in the Episcopal
> Church?

Revival has to begin with me.

"The world will know that they are Christians by how they love one
another."  In far too many places, that's not the message being heard
about us.

The revival will begin in earnest when we practice radical forgiveness,
even before people ask for it.  If we can't do that, we should stop asking
God to forgive our sins as we forgive others.

The revival will begin in earnest when we sustain kindness and hospitality
to absolutely everyone.

The revival has already begun in several places.