Another resource to counter anti-Islam madness

At http://ishwar.com you may search religious texts of
Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Jainism, Hinduism, and Sikhism.

To test the device, I searched the Quran for "peace."  This is but one of
1,469 matches:

  When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they
  say: "Why, we only Want to make peace!"  Of a surety, they are
  the ones who make mischief, but they realise (it) not.  2:11-12

What a powerful Islamic commentary on the bombers!

As you plan your services to heal our community, be sure to let Islamic
voices speak the comfort as well, lest that which is intended to heal
further divide us.