Playing a Hymn with a Cyber Leper's Bell

Note #4727 from LOUIE CREW to EPISCOPAL COMMUNICATORS:

XXX,

I can well understand why anyone likes life to be more comfortable, but
your policy seems to be journalism by fear rather than by reason.

Suppose General Convention with similar phobia had rejected resolution
D054 in Denver http://www.episcopalchurch.org/resolutions/d054fin.html.
Would that have made ECUSA a stronger or more Christian community?

What kind of spirituality do we model when we stay a careful distance even
from good services merely because they are provided by those those who
bear a stigma?

If you visit my diocese, let me show you around and treat you to lunch.

Joy to you!

Lutibelle/Louie
Member of Episcopal Communicators and of Executive Council
  and a Queer, for Christ's Sake!
http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html <--a visitor every 2.5 minutes

On Today 6:28pm XXXX XXXX  wrote to EPISCOPAL COMMUNICATORS,