How difficult it is to get the church to speak life-saving truth about sex

Bruce,

Yes, this is sad information indeed.

I continue to marvel at how difficult it is to get the church to speak
life-saving truth about sex.

I continue to marvel at the arrogance of Lambeth in scape-goating lesbigay
persons while not dealing with the wide-spread abuses of Christian
heterosexuals.

It is a simple matter of fact, but one the heterosexual church is apparently
not able to speak in more than a whisper:  There would be no AIDS crisis in
Africa were heterosexual African Christians practicing the faithful
commitments they are so busy accusing lesbigay Christians of not practicing.

Gay men have learned some very hard lessons that position us to help, but
often even our straight allies are so busy apologizing for us that they dare
not give us a chance to share.

--L.