Re: [HoB/D] AN OPEN REPLY FROM UGANDA TO DR. LOUIE CREW

On Today 9:45am Fr. Christopher Cantrell wrote:

> AN OPEN REPLY FROM UGANDA TO DR. LOUIE CREW
>
> Date: 1 March 2001
> From: The Rev. Prof. Stephen F. Noll
> Vice Chancellor, Uganda Christian University
>
> Dear Louie,
> [full text appears at http://www.prayerbook.ca/kanu0016.htm]

When I received Stephen's letter earlier this morning, I replied:

Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 08:10:04 -0500 (EST)
From: Louie Crew <lcrew@andromeda.rutgers.edu>
To: Stephen Noll <stephennoll@infocom.co.ug>
Subject: Re: Open Reply from Uganda to Dr. Louie Crew

Stephen

Thank you for sharing your view of the context in which the archbishop
acted.  I wish to support him in every way that I can, and grieve that my
asking a simple and direct question caused such a fuss.  I did so [as]
Louie Crew, and I shared my comments as Louie Crew.

Thank you and Peggy for your hospitality on Saturday.  I regret that we
did not get to see you.  Apparently you arrived on the plane that took us
home.

L.