[HoB/D] Re: Ugandan Bishops and Integrity Response

Five of us on The Standing Commission on Anglican and International Peace
with Justice ConcernsI will leave for Uganda tomorrow, returning on the
26th.  We are meeting with all Sudanese bishops gathered in Kampala, to
try to address their jeopardy--the persecution and enslavement of
children; refugees; poverty; AIDS...

Please keep our hosts in your prayers.  The need is very great.

L.

P.S.

I will be offline for the next eight days.  Please be patient with any
delays.  I am swamped with email already.

During my absence, send urgent listser requests to Brian Reid
<reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>