Want to kibitz on bishop-deputy discussion?

For more than four years now, I have maintained an unofficial
discussion list for bishops and deputies. 76% of the bishops and
deputies are online, and 72% participate.  To manage the traffic
(over 1,000 persons), only deputies, alternates, and bishops may
post.  Interested persons may kibitz, however, if they send
private email to me stating:

        Your real name:
        Your telephone number:
        Parish:
        City/Town/{State/Country}

        I agree only to kibitz, not to post to the list
        I agree not to publish or share anything I see on the list
                without first getting permission of the author(s)

Kibitzers are encouraged to get their own bishop or deputies to post
for them (or any other deputy or bishop) if they feel they have
material of importance to the Convention.

Also, if you are a deputy or bishop not already on this list, please
identify yourself, your status at GC, and your interest in
participation.  You can see the names and known email addresses of
all deputies at
http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/deputations2000.html and email
addresses
of all bishops at http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/ebishops.html

Joy to you!

Lutibelle/Louie

Louie Crew, Ph.D., D.D., Chair, Diocese of Newark Deputation to GC2000
377 S. Harrison St., 12D, East Orange, NJ 07018-1225. 973-395-1068
http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html  Anglican Pages

P.S., please be patient if I am slow responding to these requests.