Respecting the dignity of every person EXCEPT......

Gentle Bishop Winterowd,

Can you speak some comfortable words in the midst of this abuse?

As a professor for over 40 years, I am deeply troubled to be coming to
a diocese where people like me are fired as unfit to be near the
young. Are those who fire competent people on such flimsy grounds
setting a Christ-like example for the young?

Will I and others like me be subjected to such stigma while in your
diocese?  Will you try to protect the deputies who are under 21 from
exposure to lesbigays in the House?

Lutibelle/Louie

Louie Crew, Chair, Nwk. Deputation GC2000
377 S. Harrison St., 12D, East Orange, NJ 07018. 973-395-1068 (after
11/22)
http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html  Anglican Pages

               There are 229 days left until General Convention.