Anglican: Another deployment resource

I have listed with age, assignment, and parish size the names of the 42
black priests who oversee congregations of 300 or more at

         http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/blk300+.html

and the same data for the 89 women priests who oversee congregations of
300 or more at

         http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/wom300+.html

I hope these lists will be useful to committees looking for bishops and
rectors.

If data about you personally or about your parish is wrong, send the
corrections to the publishers for the 1998 editions of The Clerical
Directory and the Episcopal Church Annual.

Rejoice in the abundance of talent among us.  This only scratches the
surface, constrained by the space I have on the web and by what I can
reasonably expect people to review.  Many, many more serve with talent and
imagination in settings closer to the average congregation (215 members).

Lutibelle/Louie

      Louie Crew, English Dept., Rutgers, Newark, NJ 07102 973-485-4503
           Chair, Rutgers University Senate.  Board of Governors.
                        http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew