RE: Archbishop George Carey supports lesbigay unions and lesbigay inclusion regardless of the rules

On Oct 1 11:06am George Browning replied:

> If you are going to send messages all over the world, which purport to
> represent the view of another, at least have the decency to send the
> mnessage without an overlay of your own paronoia and prejudice.
>
> [Bishop of Canberra & Goulburn]

Gentle Bishop George Browning,

Paranoids suspect something evil in what they see. By contrast, I thought
I read something very good in what Archbishop Carey wrote and was pleased
to tell the whole world.  His words are the strongest statement I have
ever read in support of including lesbigay people and blessing our holy
unions.

Alas, Bishop John Howe says that Archbishop Carey meant those beautiful
words for everybody else, but not for gay people:

> I asked the Archbishop to comment on your post, and this was his reply:
>
> You can take it from me that is the last thing I was thinking of!!!
> Isn't it ridiculous?
>
> I was talking about God's grace which receives us as we are! I had said
> a few sentences before that boundaries were in some cases essential! So
> do refute it firmly for me!
>
> Warmly in our Lord,
>
> +John W. Howe
> Episcopal Bishop of Central Florida

I am glad that the bible did not report anyone telling to my Samaritan
ancestor: "If you are going to send messages all over the world, which
purport to represent the view of another, at least have the decency to
send the message without an overlay of your own paronoia and prejudice."

Joy to you and to absolutely everybody!