Re: Scholar chosen at ETSSw then turned down because she's a lesbian in a committed relationship

The seninary's website also carries the story, at
http://www.etss.edu/announcements.html

It is sad to see a seminary choose to become a trade school.  We who
support seminary education are all diminished when one of our institutions
sells out Anglican respect for intellectual freedom.  How embarrassing it
must be to those who teach there and to those who enrolled expecting
challenge rather than indoctrination.  She was a candidate for a professor
of homiletics, not professor of homosexuality. If students model their
sexuality on their teachers, we would have millions more nuns.

Louie Crew, Ph.D., D.D.
Member of Executive Council