RE: Columbia professor says gays don't or shouldn't exist in Middle East

  • Subject: RE: Columbia professor says gays don't or shouldn't exist in Middle East
  • From: Louie Crew <lcrew@andromeda.rutgers.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 17:40:14 -0400

To identify as black collaborates with imperialism.  There really is no
scientific category 'race.'  As an anthropologist colleague tells me, "At best
'race' is a breeding community with unstable boundaries; and you and Ernest
don't help with that definition."

Imperialism constructed and perpetuated the category 'race' as a means of
exploitation.  To resist the exploitation, all of us must become black.

For 'race' substitute 'homosexuality.'  To resist the exploitation, all must
become queer.

http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew