Episcopal Church to police your prayers, according to CNN

"Church will also halt prayers to bless same-sex couples." -- CNN
See http://tinyurl.com/yvqlxz

Elizabeth the First was concerned only about peeking. Now we call the
episco-cops.

"This is a stick up! Halt! Stop that prayer or I'll shoot! Or failing
that, trash you throughout the Anglican Communion as we do those whom
you
pray for!"

'evangelism' derives from the Greek for 'good' and 'message' (second
root is the one from which we also derive 'angel,' a messenger).
It looks like we need a new word to describe the echoes of the New Orleans
statement as heard round the world.-- 'mal-angelism'?

May God treat you with much more mercy than you treat us. May God
bless you full measure, pressed down and running over..

Louie, Queer for Christ's sake! (1 Cor. 4:10)
Newark deputy

Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12d, East Orange, NJ 07018.
973-395-1068
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew

Pssst! God won't tell on you if you disobey the bishops in your
private prayers. When you pray in secret, God will reward you openly.