Will exorcists attend again in 2008?

One of the most chilling souvenirs of Lambeth 1998 is the recording of
Bishop Emanuel Chukwama attempting to exorcise homosexuality out of the
English deacon Richard Kirker. Hear it on my site at
http://rci.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/exorciz2.wav. Bishop Chukwama vividly
manifests the attitudes a majority of Anglicans bring to lgbts. The
bishop repeated his attempt on at least one other occasion, consciously
playing to the TV cameras each time. Listen to the echoes in the comments
Anglicans make to and about +NH. Listen to the echoes in the rhetoric of
shaming of the Network and of the new African bishops invading the
Episcopal Church.

What non-Christian hearing this would ever want to join?

See my collection of materials from the last conference, at
http://rci.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/lambeth98

Louie, Newark deputation

Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12d, East Orange, NJ 07018.
973-395-1068
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew