Re: [LS] lying bishops

> new Kenyan bishop Atwood promotes lies
> "American males who are homosexually active have a life span that is
> three decades shorter than the norm," Atwood said Wednesday. "How can
> a church say, 'You are precious, we care about you, we love you, we
> want the best for you and now we want to bless behaviors that cause
> you to die three decades early'?"
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2xszo6

It's not the lie that is big and fat.

In the rush to Wipples the new bishop may have made a typo.  More
accurately American males who are as fat as Bill Atwood and Louie Crew
have a life span that is much shorter than the norm.  "How can a church
say, 'You are precious, we care about you, we love you, we want the best
for you and now we want to bless behaviors that cause you to die early'?"

Gluttony is deadly, but fat cats rarely talk about it.