Re: Flinging Doors

I agree that it is important to say that intolerance is intolerable. How to
say that?  Just say it.

Don't instead say that we anticipate a grand exit so fling the doors wide
open.

Serve those who depart as mourners, not as ushers or bouncers.

And keep the calf fat for the feast to welcome them back the moment you spot
them approaching from far off:  don't wait for them to bow low and repent of
everything they said in departure or of everything they did while gone.

Louie