RE: [HoB/D] The Rant continues

> Perhaps this is the prelude to a grand exit.  All I can say is: fling
> wide the doors.

XXXXX, please, please fling wide the doors only to welcome people in or to
welcome them back, but never fling wide the doors to urge people to leave.

As late as 1979, Archbishop Akinola's views were the official policy of
General Convention.  If we can patiently, persistently, lovingly wait
decades for TEC to come to new understandings, can we not do the same for
those in the Anglican Communion?

We do not have to wait until others agree with us or even respect us before
we love and respect them.

The best way to end rancor in the Communion is to end our own.

Louie
Newark deputy