Re: [HoB/D] Archbishop Bars the Doors to Bishop Spong in Sydney Australia!

See http://tinyurl.com/ywoo5x

Bishop Parsley did the same thing in March 2002, and as a result of his ban,
even greater crowds came to hear Bishop Spong in the huge auditorium at the
University of Alabama and at a local country club -- including many major
leaders in the Diocese of Alabama.

What a hoot! I am so glad that God did not seal our brains with a tag saying
"Closed in heaven by an act of God!"

Louie, Newark deputation

http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew