Re: [LS] Archbishop faces conference snub

It's sad when Rome (or the WWAC) burns, but I'd rather not waste my time
listening to fiddlers at tea parties at Lambeth or Buckingham palaces.
Instread we need a strong brigade to  build fire walls for parishes and
dioceses which the arsonists seek to ignite.

http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew