RE: [HoB/D] Foundations of sand

Re: Dr. Ephraim Radner's resignation from ACN (See
http://www.kendallharmon.net/t19/index.php/t19/article/4770/)

******* wrote:

> I feel great sorrow for those parishes who followed the ACN and who
> must now decide their next steps as the bottom slowly falls out of
> the organization in which they  placed their trust and their hope.
> Just great sorrow.

Let's welcome back (Luke 15) unconditionally rather than excoriate and drive
out (Titus 1:9).

I will gladly prepare the veal scaloppini and give hugs galore.

Lutibelle/Louie
Newark deputy