An exciting new murder mystery w/ Episcopalians, conservative conspiracies......

Author Lawrence L. Graham, a cradle Episcopalian and member of All Saints
in Atlanta, has a great success in his first novel, FINAL SOLUTION,
published last month by iUniverse (ISBN 978-0-595-45190-6.  Slowly and
carefully several stands of the plot spread out over many continents and
decades converge in 1997 in Ft. Lauderdale and in Atlanta, when the Bishop
of Atlanta charges a new deacon and former cop to investigate the
suspicious death of the organist at St. Philips Cathedral, and cautions
him to keep out of the papers the unseemly details so that the organist
and the diocese may rest in peace.

How does all of this connect to a world-wide famous televangelist?  How
does it connect to Hitler's "final solution"?  Graham will keep you
riveted as you discover the answers.

Somehow the name Ahmanson kept swimming across my ken, though Graham never
mentions him, and he would have many other rivals for the financier who
funds the political/relgious designs in the mystery.   The book connects
to a full range of other machinations.

The air-conditioning in our building is being replaced, affecting all 295
units, and won't function until August, if then.  I loved devouring the
first half of the book air-conditioned Seton Hall University library less
than a mile away this morning, and have just finished the book in the
South Orange Public Library.

If you can't find FINAL SOLUTION through your favorite local bookstore,
order it from Amazon.com at http://tinyurl.com/3cnfy4

Enjoy!

Louie, Newark deputy