Re: [LS] Fwd: Re: [LS] schism here / Gene not invited to Lambeth

Perhaps each ought to sponsor an outspoken anti-lgbt bishop and insist
that the bishop share a suite with an articulate lgbt person in leadership
in the host bishop's diocese and agree to meet for prayer and bible study
together at least 5 times during the conference.

Louie