Lome Statement issued by the leaders of Changing Attitude Nigeria and West African LGBT Christian Groups

  • Subject: Lome Statement issued by the leaders of Changing Attitude Nigeria and West African LGBT Christian Groups
  • From: Louie Crew <lcrew@ANDROMEDA.RUTGERS.EDU>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 07:51:17 -0400

Davis Mac-Iyalia is now on a plane on his way to the USA for an extended
visit.  His schedule is at http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/DavisI.pdf
Don't miss the opportunity to hear his witness if he is coming to a place
near you.  He will attend the meeting of Executive Council in Parsippany, NJ
next month.

Pray fervently for those who pay in their person the biggest price for the
scapegoating in our unhappy divisions.

The Rev. Colin Coward, Director of Changing Attitude in England, notes:
"Davis's contact in the office in Abuja confirms that the last statement
issued by Archbishop Akinola was written by Martyn Minns. Most of the press
releases and statements issued by Nigeria are written in the USA."

Louie, Newark deputy

http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew