Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 3:08 PM
To: INTEGRITY-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [LS] another think piece: overpopulation

Obviously the planet has too many people on it -- we're crowding out much of
the rest of creation and destroying habitat for what's left. The
right-wingers who are distracting the masses with celebrity gossip and
horror stories about the gay threat know this. They seem to hope that riches
will let them live on their islands while the masses fight for space and
food......