Re: Hate Crime at Grace Church

Thanks, David, for assuring that I would know about this.

What disgusting behavior!  I enjoyed Father Armstrong's gracious sense of
humor in responding to it, according to another account I read.  I am glad
that he is agile and ducked in time.

I am not as gracious as Father Armstrong in responding to The assailant.  I
feel the clown should be made to lick a pie from a floor (cleaned of course)
and then sentenced to selling pies on the street to raise money for any
program that Grace & St. Stevens has for feeding the poor.

Lutibelle/Louie