What does it mean to be excited and energized by the ancient and future faith? (Asbestos alert)

  • Subject: What does it mean to be excited and energized by the ancient and future faith? (Asbestos alert)
  • From: Louie Crew <lcrew@andromeda.rutgers.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 11:03:30 -0400 (EDT)

----Original Message-----
From: Louie Crew [mailto:lcrew@andromeda.rutgers.edu]
Sent: Thu 5/3/2007 2:06 AM
To: *****
Subject: A Pedicure to Celebrate Your Ordination!

"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of those who bring glad
tidings, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim
salvation, who say to Zion, 'Your God reigns!'!" (Isaiah 52:7)

I rejoice in the anniversary of your ordination.  May God use your
ministry to bring joy to absolutely everybody!

Louie Crew.....