[HoB/D] The Rev. James McGreevey?

See
http://blog.nj.com/ledgerupdates/2007/05/mcgreevey_mulling_episcopal_pr.html

I rejoice in this prospect for the church and for Jim McGreevey.
Crises of identity and self-discovery often lead to a heightened
capacity for empathy -- a major blessing in priesthood.  Shifts in
careers, if perceptively chosen, can allow one to cut losses from past
mistakes and sustain major use of gifts common to both vocations.

I am delighted to have Jim McGreevey in our church.

Louie

Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12D, E. Orange, NJ 07018 973-395-1068