Echoes of the Communique

An Episcopal School in Wichita Falls that allegedly forced the lesbian
parents of a 3-year-old boy to withdraw him unless they hid their
relationship is under investigation by the Southwestern Association of
Episcopal Schools.

Connie Wootton, executive director of the association, said a complaint
was filed against The Episcopal School of Wichita Falls last fall by the
child~Rs godmother, and....

Read it all at http://www.dallasvoice.com/artman/publish/article_4801.php

I withdrew my willingness to speak and preach this weekend at a parish in
another diocese behind the Cotton Curtain when the bishop threatened the
host rector for inviting me with "You will be sorry!"

We should expect backroom bullying to increase while bidden for an
idefinite Lent to say to lgbts:  We have no need of you right now.

Louie, Newark deputy