[epdionwk] RE: [HoB/D] Selected Anglicans & the incidence of 'homosexual' and 'gay' collocated with their names

Oops, I mistakenly 'ordained' David Virtue when I wrote "Crew is the only
lay person in the list."  It should be "Crew and Virtue are the only lay
persons on the list.

Someone else suggested that I find out how often these same names are
collocated with the name "Jesus" in the pages on which their names appear.
Here's what I documented:

Pages containing these names are more likely to have the name "Jesus" than
the word "gay", by this percentage difference:

Bishop Christopher Epting:  	47.2%
Bishop Bruce MacPherson:  	12.3%
John Spong:  	12.3%
Kendall Harmon:  	5.0%
Louie Crew:  	4.3%
David Virtue:  	1.7%

Pages containing these names are less likely to have the name "Jesus" than
the word "gay", by this percentage difference:

Rowan Williams:  	-0.6%
Frank Griswold:  	-1.5%
Henry Orombi:  	-1.8%
Katharine Jefferts Schori:  	-6.0%
Susan Russell:  	-6.5%
John Sentamu:  	-11.1%
Bishop Robert Duncan:  	-12.5%
Gregory Venables:  	-12.8%
Drexel Gomez:  	-13.8%
Peter Akinola:  	-26.2%
Richard Kirker:  	-73.6%
Colin Coward:  	-81.1%

One person wondered why she got radically different results when she tried
to replicate my study.  To replicate my study you will need to put into the
Google search bar the names shown above in quotation marks followed by the
word, in this instance, e.g.,

           "Louie Crew" Jesus

It's easy to understand why Kirker and Coward, priests working as lbgt
advocates, appear collocated more often with "gay" than with "Jesus"; but
what can account for the scores of Bishops Akinola, Gomez, Venables, Duncan
and Sentamu in this regard?

Someone else asked how I have so much time.  The entire study has taken less
than an hour and a half, and I don't even know the sport about which they
are having something called "Super" today (;o;).  Super Ping Pong?
Badminton.   What else is a quean to do while waiting for "60 Minutes"?

Lutibelle/Louie
Newark deputy
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew