Affection for TEC by those in the Anglican Communion

It is becoming clearer by the day that few in the Anglican Communion or in
the C of E hold TEC with any bonds of affection. I haven't seen anything
that would pass for affection coming out of Lambeth palace towards us in
ages.  I never assumed affection was conditional upon agreement, but
apparently I was naive in regard to the Communion.

Nevertheless, I hope that TEC will continue to collaborate in ministry with
all who are willing, even if they hold their noses around us, or make us
leave the room.  Unrequited love is spiritually redemptive.

Louie, Newark deputation

http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew