Louie Crew's Counsel to a leader in the American Anglican Counsel re: property disputes

re:  http://tinyurl.com/yxvgqq

[Addressed to a leader of the American Anglican Council]

XXXXXXX, over 60 percent of all Episcopalians were as adults once members of
other denominations.  I know of no one who, upon divorce from those
denominations, asked the denominations to give back all they had contributed
to the denominations.

Nor do I know of denominations trailing after their divorcees demanding them
to repay the money the denomination had invested in their education and
ongoing ministry.

I doubt that donors to your alma maters VTS and Preachers College will hound
you for wasting their investment in trying to help you become a good priest
in the Episcopal Church.

Archbishop Peter Akinola gave some good advice, as did Jesus, about making
decisions without counting the cost, without litigation.

I wish you all joy into living into the consequences of your faith
decisions.  Travel light, lapping on the run Gideon-style. Don't waste time
looking back at what you deplore:  put all your energy into spreading good
news to a world dying for lack of it.  The whole world will benefit if we
agree to part trying to outdo one another in loving the world as Jesus does.

Joy!

Happy Feast of the Circumcision.