Lest the bunny replace the cross as an emblem of Christianity

"Complementarity" does not require hetero idolatry.

I am glad that Tiffany and LaFarge made their mark well before such
latter-day posturing, and spared us opalescent display of +Andy and Sarah as
+Andy described in detail at the Righter trial.

It is indecent to require plumbing checks at the altar.  Enough already!

Lutibelle/Louie
Newark lay deputy

http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew