RE: Re: ++Griswold Speaks on "The Summit"

Only GC and Executive Council can speak for TEC.

People have a right to meet whenever they want and not to give an
account to others of their guest list or agenda. I am encouraged that
+Iker and +Duncan are willing even to sit down with ++FTG and
++KJS.  I suspect we would not be in the messes we're in if more
people had sat down with their adversaries to explore what can and
cannot be done rather than playing only to their allies.

I have been a dissenter/outsider in TEC far longer than an insider.
When dissenters are not safe, TEC will be unsafe for me.

Louie

Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12d, East Orange, NJ 07018. 973-395-1068
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew