[HoB/D] Conservative Paul Zahl says, "We ourselves feel like African-Americans did 50 years ago."

Nothings angers me quite so quickly as a gay or lesbian person asserting
that we experience what African Americans have experienced; or a gay male
asserting the he experiences what women have experienced.

Whether I want them to or not, white privilege and male privilege, operate
to 24/7, sometimes most perniciously when we least notice them.

My husband focuses almost no energy on his jeopardy as an African American,
but I would have to be dumber than dumb not to notice the doors that have
opened for me that have not opened for him during our 32+ years of marriage.

African Americans and females sometimes draw generous parallels when they
see at close range the discrimination gays and lesbians face.  African
Americans and women are entitled to draw empathetic analogies from their own
experience, but as white and male I would not dare lay claim to the
experience of those who do not have white male privilege.

Dean Zahl, as a white male who is presumably straight, you are much too
bright to behave like a cry-baby