RE: Is there any truth to this article in the London TELEGRAPH?

> Do you think this article is reliable?
>
> Bob *********

The article in question is "US bishops set for U-turn on gay 'marriages'"
by Jonathan Petre, Religion Correspondent.

It is reliable only as a measure of the current anxiety levels.  We are
today only 68 days from General Convention.

The article is based on baby Bishop Kirk Smith's report to his
diocese about the House of Bishop's response to a document that has
not yet even been published.

The loaf of anxiety is standard fare this far out from GC.  In
Columbus we will be offered the Bread of Heaven.

Louie

Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12D, E. Orange, NJ 07018.  973-395-1068
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew