RE: [HoB/D] The Vast Majority of Episcopalians Can't Affirm The Nicene Creed

No Christians heard of the Nicean Creed until near the end of the 4th
Century.  Would heaven be heaven if they are excluded for being
theologically incorrect or ignorant?

I can pass the Nicean Creed with a lie detector test, but am delighted that
I am a member of a church that doesn't install them, yet.

I know many who struggle with the creed who live far more faithfully than I
do.  May God be merciful to me.

Chair of the Newark Deputation.  Member of Executive Council.