[HoB/D] Any trend indicated by the deputies in 2003 who are not retuning this summer?

A kibitzer asked me privately:

> Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 10:34 AM
> To: lcrew@andromeda.rutgers.edu
> Subject: [HoB/D] Attention lesbian and gay deputies and first alternates
>
> Dear Louie,
>
> This posting led me to your list of folks who are not returning in 2006
> after serving in 2003 as Deputies. I wonder if you have done any research
> into the way these non-returning folks voted in 2003?. Just curious to know
> if you have seen a trend?

My response:

Of 1,035  deputies in 2003,  512 (49.47%) are not returning.

Of those not returning,    58.01%  were members of orders that within their
deputation consented to +NH.

59.9%    of all deputies in 2003 were members of orders that within their
deputation consented to +NH.

Does 1.9% look like a trend to you?   There are other variables that could
account for the slight difference.

Louie
L1 Newark.  Member of Executive Council