Parishrecords.wdb

At http://www.andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/parishrecords.wdb I have uploaded
a Microsoft Works data base file that I created.  It stores data and allows
you to  merge the data for a printable parish directory, mailing lists,
prayer lists, pledge reports, and more.

You will need to have Microsoft Works on your computer and a general
knowledge of how to use it.  Many computers come with Works.  It is much
simpler than Access.  I will gladly provide general support for this file to
those who already know how to use Works.

Ernest has used this data base file for many years as recording treasurer
for our parish.  I removed the data and the details specific to Grace in
this generic version.  I hope that it proves useful.

Louie

L1 Newark.  Member of Executive Council
Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12D, E. Orange, NJ 07018 973-395-1068
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2w4g4/pew_cd.html Lutibelle's Pew on CD