RE: Your take on anti-Christian violence

Has the Anglican Communion revoked the Ninth Commandment or is the
Deputy Secretary General exempt from it?

Louie Crew

Louie Crew, Ph.D., D.D., D.D., D.H.L.

Member of Executive Council of the Episcopal Church, Chair of the
Newark Deputation

http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html