Re: Fwd: Nigerian Anglicans Break with Canterbury

It will not be over until Nigeria formally says it is not a part of
the Communion any more.  That is not said by this action.  As the London
Times article noted, some other provinces have never included the Anglican
Communion in  their constitution and cannons and yet have been
functioning as members all along.  The Communion is quite a loose
"body".  I admit that Akinola's bluster begins more and more to sound
like he means it for real.  That often happens when someone else calls
a bluff.   It's too early to tell.

L.