Re: [HoB/D] Archbishop Akinola's denouncement of the effects of homosexuality on the church (by Terry Pannell+)

> 9/10/05
>
> Dear Louie,
>
> The more I read about the African leadership of our beloved Church, the
> more  concerned I become.  I can only hope that they will continue to
> expose  themselves and alert their American followers to the awful place
> this is leading.
>
> I suspect that the next step will be to exclude women from the "inner
> circle".  That may be the "straw that broke the camel's back".
>
> XXXXX

Yes, I find one does not need to expose them since they do that so
marvelously themselves.

Most are acting faithfully to their experience of God's abounding love for
them just as they are.  Too many of those are blinded to God's abounding
love for those not at all like them.  All of us run the risk of making an
idol of Grace as we have received it.  God is living, and cannot be thus
captured or preserved.