RE: [HoB/D] Ad in Church Times for a Facilitator for the Listening Process on Human Sexuality

Would you apply that to someone who applied to manage listening regarding
racism?

Should teachers not be allowed to teach subjects about which they have
strong positions with which others disagree?

"If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are
neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality." -- Desmond Tutu

One of my great pleasures as a professor was to be able to give an "A" when
it was earned by someone writing a cleaer and well argued attack on lbgt
rights, or any other position about which I have strong opinions.  I
ususally added, "Congratulations from your very own real live fairy.
Welcome to the University."

I think you set a very low standard of professionalism that promotes
blandness and buraucracy.

Thanks for asking.

LC
and I am not a sister