Those who live in glass houses

It's so much easier to make noise about the 'sin' in the Episcopal Church than
it is to make noise about the sin of silence by the Churches of Uganda and
Nigeria.

See http://www.cbc.ca/news/viewpoint/vp_jorde/20050713.html.  See the recent
report of death by stoning of a young Nigerian who confessed to having sex
with another man, at http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200507/s1410598.htm.

Are these Anglican values coming to a parish near you?   Who will be at the
table to protest these acts now that the ACC has booted TEC and the Anglicans
of Canada to the expensive seats that have no voice or vote?

What are American Anglican Council, Ekklesia, and others saying about these
atrocities?   Anything at all?  Or are they too busy with their evil imaginings
of the hearts of those with whom they disagree to take any notice of murder and
mayhem?

What has the Archbishop of Canterbury said about these matters?  What action
will the ACC take?  Will he yield to majority rule in this matter as he did in
betraying his friend Jeffrey John?

The intense focus on lbgt Christians is a well designed smoke screen for this
nefarious behavior.  Enough already!

God is not mocked.  Whatsoever we sow, we shall reap.  Those who sow to
destruction will reap destruction.

L.
Louie Crew, Chair of Newark Deputation.  Member of Executive Council
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html  Anglican Pages