[HoBd] Only 2 GC deputies are listed as members of the Anglican Communion Network

Regarding
http://anglicancommunionnetwork.org/membership/individual.cfm:

The Anglican Communion Network lists only two persons as as
"individual
members" whom I can find in my collection of deputies to GC 2006:

     The Rev. Dr. Ed Smith, C1 Fond du Lac
     The Rev. Frederick Richardson,  C4 in Tennesse

It also lists one bishop:

     Rt. Rev. Andrew Fairfield, Ret. Bp. of North Dakota

The Network does not list lay members.  The spouse of a clergy member
from
the Diocese of Western Kansas is listed as a member.

The Network does not list individual members from the ten dioceses
who have
affiliated with the Network: Albany, Central Florida, Fort Worth,
Pittsburgh, Quincy, Rio Grande, San Joaquin, South Carolina,
Springfield and
Dallas.

Nor does the Network list as individual members the clergy from the
128 TEC
parishes which have affiliated, named at
http://anglicancommunionnetwork.org/membership/parishes.cfm

Four bishops signed the Network's orginal Memoradum of Agreement:

    +Edward L Salmon, Bishop of South Carolina
    +Jack L Iker, Bishop of Fort Worth
    +James M. Stanton, Bishop of Dallas
    +Robert W Duncan , Bishop of Pittsburgh

"Nine additional bishops have also added their names to the
Memorandum,"
according to http://anglicancommunionnetwork.org/memoagreement/ .
While they are not listed, most likely they are the bishops of the dioceses
which have affiliated.