[HoBD] Make a joyful noise

> In a message dated 3/13/2005 12:47:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> XXXXXX@XXXX.com writes:
>
> One of  the leaders of the Anglican  Communion Institute called
> me "a pathetic  fruit." (I saved that e-mail as a  badge of  honor.)

Sugar, lots of us have similar badges from that same leader of the Anglican
Communion Institute.  What fun!   Let's make a date for 100 years from now
in heaven to enjoy laughing about these badges with the one who created
them.

We may not even have to wait for the life to come. For a long time I
collected hostile mail from bishops in a heavy binder labeled "Episcopal
Snide."  Some authors archived there are now very good friends.

At the 1976 convention of the Diocese of California the local Integrity
chapter had a huge Sterling bowl filled to overflowing, sporting a sign
"take a fruit to lunch."

Ezekiel 1:26 assures me that gay males will be in heaven, because it refers
to a sapphire throne.   God will need the help of a gay male to locate an
antique store that has one.

I am told that schizophrenics can never laugh at themselves.  The Anglican
Communion is less in danger from heresy or apostasy than it is from a loss
of a sense of humor.  God made the ticklebox, and She expects us to keep it
in good repair.

See my 1973 article in the conservative LUTHERAN FORUM, "Did Jesus Laugh?"
at http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/jlaughed.html

Lutibelle of the Alabama Belles/Louie

Louie Crew, L1 Newark.  Member of Executive Council
377 S. Harrison St., 12D, East Orange, NJ 07018.  973-395-1068
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.2.html  Anglican Pages

       If Michaelangelo had been straight, he would have painted
       the Sisteen Chapel off-white, with a roller.
                                             --Rita Mae Brown