Promoting Babel or Pentecost?

The Anglican Communion Office has translated only Section D of the Windsor
Report into French and Spanish -- the section which most directly challenges
the Episcopal Church.  French and Spanish readers are thereby deprived of
the full context.   See
http://www.anglicancommunion.org/windsor2004/downloads/index.cfm

A professional translator for the Episcopal Church Center reviewed the
Spanish translation and found it inaccurate in many particulars and
extraordinarily biased against the Episcopal Church.

I do not know Spanish and cannot verify this assessment myself. Expect
additional professional assessments soon.

I have not yet encountered a professional assessment of the French
translation.

Louie Crew
Diocese of  Newark L1 (2006)
Member of Executive Council