Going round taking names and crunching data

I am collecting names of people who are committed to gathering and
publishing good data on the Episcopal Church, especially those who have
skills in data bases and analysis who may not yet have connected those
skills to the needs of their parish, diocese, or the church universal.  I
would like to be able to network with these and put them in touch with each
other.  I anticipate sharing projects and plans that come to my attention.

Please respond by private email only.

Please pass this note along to persons with these skills and interests who
may not be on this list.

Joy!

Louie, Newark deputation, member of Executive Council