Re: [forum] Re: Woman physicians and others. (fwd)

The best test of our commitment to freedom of speech is our response
to speech that we don't want to hear.

The best reply to bad speech is better speech, or sometimes, silence.
Censorship is the worst speech of all.

While private groups are not bound by the U.S. Constitution, we
Christians are bound by a much higher commandment, that we love one
another. Love is patient, it is kind.  It does not return evil for
evil.

Lutibelle/Louie

Lutibelle/Louie, L2 Newark; Member of Executive Council
Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison, 12D, E. Orange, NJ 07018 973-395-1068