Help Africa's Gay Men; You'll Save Their Women Too

FYI.

If heterosexual Anglicans in Africa were living into their vows of
faithful, life-long monogamy there would be no AIDS crisis there.

How sad that rather than address this crisis, many Anglican leaders
prefer to spend enormous amounts of time and energy stigmatizing those
whom they deem to be the least among them.

How can they possibly say to their gay brothers, 'Let me pull out the
straw from your eye' when there is a beam in their own eyes!?

May God spare them the judgment they make on homosexual Christians in
faithful committed relationsihp.

LC
Louie Crew, Ph.D., D.D., D.D.
Member of Executive Council and liason to Council's HIV/AIDS Commission
377 S. Harrison St., 12D, East Orange, NJ 07018-1222. 973-395-1068
http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html  Anglican Pages