What films have changed your life, or most deeply moved you?

I am beginning a web page in which I list the films that Episcopalians
say have changed their lives or most deeply moved them.

BY PRIVATE MAIL please let me know your choices for me to consider
including. Indicate why in 25 words or less for each.  Indicate your
name and parish which I will include include in the listings.  They
will be published at

         http://rci.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/filmsrecbyepiscopalians.html

I will include only one recommendation per film.

Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12D, E. Orange, NJ 07018 973-395-1068
101 Reasons to be an Episcopalian: Now in second printing.
http://www.morehousegroup.com/booksmusicItemView.asp?bookID=12080